Friday, January 25, 2008

I'm going to try to write more stuff

Hello, it's been a really long time since I last wrote here. In fact it's been so long that didn't remember my password. I'm going to try to write more on this site.
Well I had a very good Christmas and I hope you did to. I made a list of 5 thing and got 4 of the things. Our family got a PlayStation 3 (PS3) for Christmas too. Now we have a lot of games piled up on our TV stand. Bad thing was on Christmas eve I couldn't go to sleep. I laid awake in bed wishing I could go asleep! It finally happened and when I woke up I jumped out of bed, put on clothes and ran downstairs. I found Alex and McKenzie sitting on the sofa watching TV. I sat down too, but not before looking at the tree. Taylor and Tyler came down a little bit later, then Bekah did. Mom and Dad finally woke up and walked into the TV room the find all the kids except Kearsyn sitting there! They asked why we hadn't we woke them woke them up. We said that we didn't want to get yelled at. We opened presents and then had an egg breakfast. After that we left for my mom's mom's house. That's where we got our PS3. When we came home dad set up the PS3 and I played my Nintendo DS. The next day our other grandparents came over. I got a small soccer net. Well that's all I'm going to write right now I'll write again.

No comments: