Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Holly's Adventure

This map was in one of my language art books. Below wrote a story about it.
When Holly passed the Shifting Sands it was calm, but when she went in Shifting Sands it was very windy. Then, when she went North to Green Wizards Lair, the wizard shot magic at her. Holly came prepared. She put up a shield, and the wizard's spells hit him. He turned int a frog when a spell hit him. When she passed the District Of Flesh Eating Quards, the Quards chased her. Holly ran into the Lake Of Howling Trees, the Quards worst night mare. The Quards ran away because their sensitive ears couldn't handle the noise. Then she went to Deep Holes. She fell into a hole but she turned on her rocket boots and flew to the volcano. She fell onto the volcano and it erupted. She ran to the Wall Of Vengeance and warned everyone that the volcano erupted. Then everyone ran into the Gabriel Shuttle and everyone was safe.

2 comments:

. said...

What a neat picture! Sounds like the makings of a video game. Holly had some awful luck, but glad they all turned out to be safe. I enjoyed reading your story.

Unknown said...

My assignment for school was to write in my writer's notebook with the same exact map and same exact story. I think that your story was better than all the rest in my notebook. There is so much detail and you really make a picture in anybody's mind that reads this and that is what my teacher is looking for. An amazing, mind-blowing picture. Very fascinating, and I like fascinating. Beautiful job on the story. Love it. <3
;)